When in Rome

10:39




Dress - Primark  @ The Spanish Steps



Playsuit - H&M    Bag - Primark  @ Altare della Patria




Colosseum 


Roman Forum (feat Ben)


Altare della Patria



Dress - A little Italian boutique (which I cannot remember the name of)


Trevi Fountain 



Its been a while since I last did a blog post and felt like I wanted to ease myself back into it with a little post of my recent holiday. So here are a few snaps from my trip to Rome, my favourite city in the world as its filled with so much culture and history.... oh and amazing food!

If you are thinking of visiting Rome these are my top 5 tips to navigating this city.
1. Stay central - by this I mean find a hotel that is bang in the middle of Rome, it will mean having to travel 45 minutes from the airport when you land but will save you the hassle of having to travel into the centre every day.

2. Comfy shoes - This is probably the biggest tip I can give you if you if you would still like to feel your feet at the end of your trip because even if you're use to walking loads, those cobble roads will soon change that! #fatfeet

3. Get a map - Rome is a big city but if you are smart about where you want to go and what you want to see, you can do the city in 2 days. We simply split a map down the middle and did half the city one day and the other half the next day. This brings me back to point 2 comfy shoes (we walked 50,000 steps in 2 days!!) #fatfeet

4. TripAdvisor restaurants  - Now after all that walking and site seeing you deserve to fill yourself with the best carbonara Rome has to offer which is why I recommend doing this is to stop you eating in over priced tourist traps, find the little gems out there! #fatbelly

5. Stay safe & secure - Like any major city it is very busy wherever you go. Pick pockets are everywhere so make sure your money and phone is in a safe place when traveling around so no one can get there hands on your goods, id recommend not keeping all your money in the same place so if anything was to happen, you would still have some left.

I hope this helps anyone thinking of going to Rome and until next time thanks for reading.

Ellie xx







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me

Flickr Images