Defrizz - Destress

12:18








 For as long as I can remember I've always had frizzy uncontrollable hair! I can't count the amount of "magical"  products I've tried over the years with no prevail, for my hair anyway. To get started with let me tell you a little about my fro. I have natural red, thick, coarse curly hair, which I have dyed from black to pink. The problem with having coarse hair is that moisture seem to evaporate as fast as you can put it in, as well as the ends forever looking split. But I've finally found some products that work well for me.


Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner - WOW this has to be the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever tried for my type of hair, it helps smooth the cuticles down as well as making the hair feel thicker and healthier. I'd say its in the mid range price at £7.00 a bottle but usually can be found on offer at boots.

Tangle Teezer - Travel friendly and super stylish, everyone from their grandmother to their next door neighbour knows about these brushes. It helps detangle my frizzy hair, while not pulling it all out. It took me so long to buy one because spending more than a pound on a brush makes me want to cry. But its the kind of thing that once you've got one you realise how good they are. Price - £10.00

Smooth Hydration Argan Oil & Shea Butter Moisture-Restore Weight-less Oil- And the award to the product with the longest name goes to thee above! *applause* But yeah this oil is the bomb dot com! This product is true to its name, weightless. There's nothing worse than trying to smooth down you hair to then realise you've put too much product in and you now resemble a chip fat fryer. Price - £7.00


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me

Flickr Images